Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome!


Hi there and welcome to the Center for Entrepreneurship Blog. It’s my hope, as director of the Center, to start an ongoing discussion about entrepreneurship here at Chico State and throughout the North State. As such this blog will feature a number of current topics, be they the latest developments, contests, events or speakers here on campus  -- or elsewhere in the community.

I also foresee this blog as being a place to post any good articles I may have read about entrepreneurship. As most of my former students can attest, sharing interesting articles and stories is a key part of my daily classroom routine. Many past students have often expressed a desire to continue to be updated when I uncover another gem. Hopefully, then, they’ll subscribe to this blog. 

In fact, here’s a recent one from techcrunch on how colleges are becoming more entrepreneurial every day. http://techcrunch.com/2012/07/08/how-colleges-are-becoming-entrepreneurial/.

More to follow in a few days.

Happy reading!
Peter Straus

No comments:

Post a Comment